Muchenje wildlife encounters - fabulous game-viewing safaris
- Game drives in our open and truly comfortable 4x4 safari vehicles, with our knowledgeable and friendly professionally qualified guides - either early morning, afternoon or even the full day.
- Game viewing by boat on the Chobe River - to see huge herds of elephants, as well as many other mammals and birds attracted to the waters edge..
- Bush walking-safaris to explore the intricacies of the bush with the opportunity to learn more about spoor, trees, plants and insect identification.
- Night eyes - night-time game driving after dinner with stoplights.
- Visits to the local village for a cultural experience and to meet the people that make Botswana the delightful county that it is.
- Family safaris - with special accommodation, facilities and activities.
Our Family Safaris are fun. And are at fabulous rates too
From 1st November 2010 to 301st March 2011, Muchenje Safari Lodge is offering super family orientated safaris at a special all-inclusive rate. For just $750 per family (2 adults and 2 children up to 14yrs, staying in our large family suite), they will benefit from :
- PRIVATE FAMILY-SIZED ACCOMMODATION
- PRIVATE GAME VEHICLE
- PERSONAL SAFARI GUIDE
- SPECIAL CHILD-FRIENDLY GAME DRIVES
- SPECIAL JUNIOR-RANGER TRAINING COURSE
(learn to track certain animals and recognise their different footprints and poos)
- SPECIAL BUSHCRAFTS & SKILLS COURSE
(make rope, find things to drink in desert, how to make fire etc)
- MAKE-AN-AFRICAN-FRIEND SESSION
(see everyday life for a local African child and visit their school)
- UNIQUE JUNIOR RANGER CERTIFICATE
(as an Honorary Custodian of Chobe).
Rack just $750 for upto 4 people
The Animals at Muchenje Safari Lodge
Chobe plays host to some of the world's best game viewing. And Muchenje is perfectly located for seeing the best that Chobe has to offer. Chobe is famous for its large herds of elephant and buffalo, along with numerous predators - including lions, leopards and wild dogs. There is a great diversity of plains game and an astonishing array of bird species.
Small Luxury Resorts
Resorts in Botswana